03

到底要來早訪幾次,才會把台南逛透透呢?每一次來,台南都還是會有驚喜。每一次來的感覺都很不一樣。除了有好友相伴成了前往台南最大的動力,當然還有另一個原因就是每一次都有新鮮體驗。

I don't know how many trips I must take to Tainan, in order to see the entire picture of Tainan. There are surprises waiting every time I visit. Every time, the city gives you a different feeling. Other than the fact that good friends are here, another reason for the city's attraction, is that you get a whole new experience of the city every time you visit.

04

以前常在公園看到的椅子。

These used to be all over the parks in Taiwan.


05

這次朋友提議來去神農街住上一晚。說出來可能會很令人無法理解。其實神農街根本就是在我朋友居住的地區附近。但她打破了傳統,因為我們時常都是離家最近的,無論是多麼有趣,都是比較容易忽略的。因此,即使旁人可能不理解,我們也不在乎。就這麼執著著來這裡住上一晚了。

My friend suggested that we come and spend the night here. People might have a hard time understanding this logic, since this neighbourhood is very close to where my friend lives. However, it is often that you neglect sites of attraction closest to you. Therefore, we didn't care what people thought, and insisted on spending the night there.

07

唉喲!想嚇誰啊!

Ooo! Spooky!

06

這裡許多小細節都值得留意。

Many of the details hidden here are worth paying special attention.

08

還有一些看不太懂得標語。

There are also some intriguing signs.

09

這裡還是有人住的,所以請記得輕聲細語。

There are people that live here, so remember to keep your voice down.

12

也有許多有趣的店。

There are also very interesting jobs.

13

這雙上的剪紙,其實我會耶!

I know how to make these paper artworks, too!

14

走出來就是海安路了。

The alley is connected to Hai-an Road.

15

就是一個看不懂的標語。

Another intriguing note...

16

到了晚上,又變成不一樣的風情了。

At night, the place transforms into a different place.

17

燈光照射出來,整條街又變得更有味道了。

The lighting of the alley makes the place even more spectacular.

19

不過越晚,更要記得輕聲細語。

But the later the evening, the quieter you'll have to remember to be.

20

在這喝上一杯,應該也是挺不錯低。

Could use a pint or two here. 

21

不要再拍了,進去喝酒吧!

Stop taking pictures, walk in and get your drink!

23

很喜歡夜晚的這裡。白天的神農街,其實也是很不錯的。

I love it here during the night. Although it isn't bad at all during the day, either!

24  

最後,喝醉的是烏龜!

And finally, to end this article, I present this interesting picture, where the top banner says: Whoever gets drunk is the turtle!


檢視較大的地圖 


天仙念:下次還要再來,因為這次去,這幾間酒吧我都沒踏進去~

文章標籤
創作者介紹

il Giardino Romantico

天仙 (Celeste) 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()