We were actually here for a 'meeting'. Since our boss was a very generous person, that's why we could often combing pleasure with work. This explains why this is the venue for our meeting. However, I did have a very strange feeling about the place and especially the meals served here...
其實這天我們是來開會的。不過因為天仙的老闆實在是個天大好人,所以開會的同時,也讓我們享用美味餐點。雖然說是"美味"餐點,不過其實天仙到了這裡卻是有一種非常難以言語的矛盾感覺。
There were real cows here!
因為這裡真的有牛!
Art thou looking at moi?
你在看我嗎?
請你不要吃我~
Please don't eat me!!
Milk flavoured buns.
談正事時,先用牛奶饅頭來墊底。
After 'business' comes the 'pleasure'. (This is pork hot pot, not the meat of that darling lil cow)
正事談完來上菜!(這是豬肉鍋。。。不是剛才那隻小牛的牛肉鍋。。。)
What a lovely pot of food ('cept the meat')
我可愛的主管把他的菜擺的美美的~
Korean rice ordered by me colleague.
同事點的食鍋拌飯。
I didn't have much of a say in this, but this is my 'milk hot pot'.
其實因為時間上的關係,我沒有很多選擇。他們幫我點了什麼我就吃什麼。這是素食牛奶鍋。
I thought it would be disastrous, but contrary to my expectation, it was actually quite alright. The only thing that made the meal strange, was the fact that I had that little cow outside on my mind throughout the entire meal....
我原以為會很噁心。不過其實還算不錯。(我其實不喜歡牛奶,除了喝咖啡時外我都盡量避免牛奶)。不過在食用餐點時,我整個腦海中都在想著外面那頭可愛的牛。。。。。。。。。。
After our meals, we all came to have a pet at the cute cows.
吃飽飯後大家都一起出來摸牛。
There were hares, too.
也有小野兔~
The signs on the men's and ladies' that said 'bulls' and 'cows' respectively....
這個實在很令人無言。。。
日月山景休閒農場
天仙念︰這整個就是一個很令我無言的地方。。。(他們真的有賣牛肉鍋。肉從哪裡來???)
留言列表