Remember that place I went for a meeting in Changhua? [Read more] Well, I didn't know what to say about that place... and I'm not quite sure I like this place more or less than the other. You'll see what I mean if you read on...
還記得上次我去開會的地點嗎?[閱讀舊文]那個很令我無言的地方。其實這裡我也不知道該說是比較好還是比較不好。我想繼續閱讀下去你應該就會了解。。。
Plenty of entertainment for kids. 很多給孩子玩的遊樂設施。
Train restaurant. 偽火車餐廳~
The tables made me think of National Rail...
看到桌子讓我想到英國的火車~
Watch your step. 小心踏步~
Signs of the local born singer everywhere.
到處都有新營出生的歌手影子。
Mock-retro store. 復古雜貨店(偽)
Ice shaving machine. 剉冰機。
Granny stuff 阿嬤的東西... XD
I think this belonged to my granny once... 這好像真的是我阿嬤的(誤)
Now, are you ready for the 'truth'?
"真相"要來了,你準備好沒?
Turkey! 火雞!
Goat 山羊
This is the 'petting zone'... the Chinese for this kind of area is called 'cute animal zone'. As you can clearly see, this is probably the most atrocious oxymoron...
這是『可愛動物區』。其實本來很怕地陪看到我對這種景象的反感誤認為我對此行很不開心。不過地陪後來自己也說,這些"可愛動物區"裡的動物,一點都不可愛。應該可以改名叫"可憐動物區"比較恰當。
Horse 馬
Cow~ 乳牛
My comments on the situation is not necessarily directed towards this particular farm. It's towards the general situation. I mean, it takes two to tango...
本篇發表的意見不見得是針對這個地方,而是針對這種普遍的現象。畢竟,一個巴掌拍不響呀。(其他請自行解讀)
Back to our mini-train. 又回到五分車囉!
Haven't seen the whole of the mini-train, yet, have ya?
還沒讓大家看看五分車的全體吧~
天仙念:其實我們花很多時間在那個復古區玩。真正花在"可愛動物區"的時間不多。(因為不"可愛"呀)而且我會強烈建議各位千萬不要帶外籍朋友來這裡遊玩(如果要做五分車的話,就馬上坐回去~)因為東西方對"動物"的待遇差很多。來這裡極有可能會在對方心理對台灣烙下極度不好的印象。個人淺見~
留言列表