這是一個屬於好朋友的夜晚。
This was a night that belonged to two good friends.
相信看完上篇介紹後,應該對於房間內部多少有點期待了吧?!偷偷跟你說,其實打開房門的那一瞬間,我們可是high到最高點!
After seeing the last post about the public areas of the lodge, I believe you must have high expectations for the room itself! Let you in on a secret here... we were extremely thrilled the moment the door opened up!
這不是一間高級旅館。但是種享受,是在高級旅館享受不到的寧靜!
This is not a five-star hotel. But the serenity is not what you can enjoy in five-star hotels!
讓我們來瞧瞧這房間吧!
Now, let's take a look at the room!
浴室有淋浴設備,以及非常復古的浴缸。
Shower, and a retro bath tub.
很喜歡這種復古卻乾淨的風格。
I really like this retro, but clean style.
這牌子也剛好跟這風格很搭。
The design of this particular brand incidentally goes well with the deco here.
有個小陽台。
There's also a little balcony.
可以直接看到一樓。
You can look straight down to the ground floor.
早晨或傍晚過後坐在這兒聊聊天很不錯。
Great place for a bit of chat in the morning or after dusk.
很喜歡「歡迎回家」這句話!
Some words they left for guests, starting with 'Welcome Home', which, I believe, would touch the heart of many guests spending the night here.
床鋪!
The bed!
好幾本留言本,閒暇時間拿來翻翻看。其實各個都充滿了溫馨及創意之言。
Notes for guests to leave some words for them. Flip them through, and you'll see pages of warmth and originality.
其實是廣告,但是很莫名地接受了這樣的廣告。
It's a way of promoting the sweet in the jar. But somehow, I find this acceptable.
復古電扇。
Retro fan.
原本想要放水來泡個澡,但熱水器不會調。等了半天水還是不夠熱。最後還是放棄泡澡。
We were thinking of soaking in the hot bath. But there was a glitch, and we couldn't get the water warm enough. In the end, we had to give up the idea of having a bath.
不過沒關係!
Didn't matter, though.
入夜後整棟樓散發出不一樣的氣息喔!
The place has a completely different atmosphere after dark.
這裡往外看可見鄰近的廟宇。
You can see the nearby temple from the balcony.
當晚風有點大,牆上的木板便演奏了個小曲目給我們聽。
There was light breeze all through the night, and the wooden frames on the wall decided to perform a song for us.
屬於好朋友的夜晚,似乎沒有盡頭。
The night between two good friends, seemed interminable.
香醇濃酒陪伴。我們的友誼,早就超過了這酒的年份了吧!
Quality scotch to accompany the night. Our friendship is older than this whiskey, right?
不過,人終究還是得睡覺啊!相信明天府城還有更多驚喜等著我發掘!
In the end, we still needed to sleep. I believed there were even more surprises waiting the next day!
入睡前,還是看了一下屬於木子的故事。帶著他們的故事以及理念,溫馨的入眠。
Before bed, I read a bit of their story. And keeping thier story and concept in mind, I went to bed with the warmest feel.
早安!
Good morning!
這裡不是飯店,不提供早餐。這表示,帶著不捨離開後,從早餐開始來冒險!
Remember that this is not a hotel, nor is it a B&B. That means no breakfast is provided. It also means that the adventure of the day would begin with breakfast!
檢視較大的地圖
官方部落格:http://2010muzi.blogspot.tw/
Official blog:http://2010muzi.blogspot.tw/
天仙念:雖然熱水器出了點狀況,不過倒是沒有掃掉我們的興致。這一個晚上仍然是個很寧靜、美好的體驗。
留言列表