不知道有沒有人發現,這次的標題hiking後面有個問號。為什麼勒?

I wonder if anybody noticed the question mark behind the 'hiking' in the  title.

原因有兩個:

1. 我不知道這裡有山可以爬
2. 我不知道這能不能算是hiking...

There are two reasons for that question mark:

1. I didn't know that there would be a hiking trial.
2. I don't know if you could consider this 'hiking'...

總之,看到瀑布之後我們發現了一段階梯。標示上寫著有瀑布公園。反正都走到這了,直接回去也太不值回票價了!乾脆就拼了命爬呀爬!看看頂端到底有什麼?


Anyhow, we discovered a flight of stairs after we reached the waterfall and decided to conquer it.  We've already gone too far to just turn around and go home. 



每次爬完階梯都有一種很棒的感覺!像是拿破崙打勝戰一樣。而且又是在深山。空氣清晰不用說,還有美景可以看!這跟再都市裡的大樓爬樓梯的感覺有天壤之別呢!

The feeling after climbing a flight of stairs like this on hiking trips, is superb.  Like how Napoleon must have felt when he won a battle.  This was deep in the mountains, the air is great, and the scene is spectacular.  This is heaven compared to the stairs you find in buildings in cities.





爬到這發現了這個好地方。觀賞瀑布的平台。第一次來這,要是我知道就會帶點水果來這野餐了!

If I had known there was a place like this, I would've brought some food for a little picnic!



因為這裡的風景真的很棒!

Because the view is breathtaking!



朋友發現了這隻奇特的毛毛蟲。顏色鮮豔。她說看起來好像小丑。

Then, my friend discovered this little creature.  Vivid colors.  She said it looked like a clown.



長大後,說不定也是個絕世美妙的蝴蝶。

Perhaps it will grow into a beautiful butterfly?



從平台這可以看到通往對面的纜車。不過我們沒去坐。

We can see cable cars going to the other side of the valley.



接著又發現另外一隻長得奇特的毛毛蟲。

Then, we discovered another tiny creature.




這次,再它身旁還有隻黑蜘蛛。大自然還真奇妙。

This time, next to a 'Charlotte'.

這裡,隨處可見大自然的生態之間的互動。

It's one of the greatest joys of these hiking trips: observing the interaction among the living creatures in nature.



回程,我們坐了這個小火車。輕輕鬆鬆讓微風吹散我們的疲憊,更再度欣賞剛才步行時經過的美景。

We took this little train back down.  The clear breeze relaxed us, and we were able to enjoy the view once again.



到了站台,往上仰看到了通往天堂的十字架。忍不住想要拍下來。

Couldn't help but noticing this cross shooting up to heaven. 



最後一位看到的朋友,是這個蜻蜓。

A dragonfly came to bid us farewell. 

好像是故意停留在那,為了要當我的模特兒!?

Perhaps it wished to know if we enjoyed the trip.




回到了老街後,我們都肚子餓了。其實我朋友已經買了一串香腸。不過我吃素勒,那油膩的黑豬肉香腸就沒照下來。不過看到這溫泉蛋,就連我都有點心動了。

This liquor egg was something we thought we should definitely try while we were there. 



有淡淡的紹興酒味。很好吃呢!

跟茶葉蛋比起來清爽多了。吃完了完全不會覺得口乾呢!

Quite delicious.  Very different from tea eggs. 


晃完後,坐公車到新店捷運站。
臨時起意想說朋友沒趣過碧潭,既然到了,她也還不累。等等就到碧潭走走吧!

Next, we took the bus to the MRT station.
Then, I decided that since my friend was still going strong, we should walk around Bi-tan for a while before heading home.

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    天仙 (Celeste) 發表在 痞客邦 留言(7) 人氣()